So last night we went to go eat at Olive Garden. My mother who is 79 years young decided to sit at the corner of the table where she felt more comfortable

Last night, we had dinner at Olive Garden. My 79-year-old mother chose a corner seat where she felt more comfortable and had room to move if needed. When our food arrived, I was talking with my 15-year-old when I looked over and saw something that truly touched me. Our server, Susie, was gently cutting my mom’s steak. I was speechless. I thanked her, and she simply said, “It’s no problem—I have grandparents, I understand.” She stood there for several minutes, carefully slicing the meat into small bites while kindly asking my mom, 


“Is this okay? Want me to cut this one smaller?” My mom kept turning to me with a smile, and I smiled back, moved by the moment. I made sure to let her manager know how much that gesture meant. Susie’s kindness came straight from the heart. More of the story in the comments ⬇️

So last night we went to go eat at Olive Garden. My mother who is 79 years young decided to sit at the corner of the table where she felt more comfortable

So last night we went to go eat at Olive Garden. My mother who is 79 years young decided to sit at the corner of the table where she felt more comfortable and had open space if she needed to get up during dinner.


Our orders arrived and I was speaking with my 15-year-old who was in front of me when I turned to the left of me to check on my mother. To my surprise I see our server Susie cutting my mom’s steak. I was in total awe. I immediately thanked her and her response was ‘No problem I don’t mind, I have grandparents and I know how it is at times.’ My heart overflowed with gratitude and my eyes filled with tears as she kept asking my mom ‘is this ok? Let me cut this one up more for you.’


She stood there cutting the meat into smaller pieces for a good 3 minutes. My mom would turn to look at me smiling as I would smile back at her. I made sure her manager knew exactly what she had done, I expressed my gratitude towards her and told him this kind of heart she has is full of caring and compassion. It’s not taught by employers. That she should be commended and be acknowledged for going a step further in her service which now a days is lacking in many establishments. Susie deserves the recognition!”

“I’m dead in life”: Erika is 20 years old and requested euthanasia after being left quadriplegic by a bottle…See More

Erika Morales, the young woman who requested euthanasia after being left quadriplegic by a brutal attack in a bar in Pasto, has died. The young woman was the victim of… 
Read more

Brandi Passante In See-through PANTlES Shows 0ff More Than She Wanted To

randy Passante, the passionate fan-favorite from Storage Wars, is igniting the internet at 44 with a collection of stunning photos that highlight her incredible curves, self-assured demeanor, and unapologetic authenticity,… 
Read more


‘Hand Of God’ Appears In Ultrasound After Mom’s Prayer For Baby’s Health

A Kentucky mother thinks that “the hand of God” has blessed her child after seeing an odd artefact on her ultrasound. The 32-week scan seems to depict a big hand… 
Read more



News

Holy Father! No one imagined that today was this little one’s last day. Run and see what happened to him in his own home. …See more

Holy Father! No one imagined that today was this little one’s last day. Run and see what happened to him in his own home. Jorge Serret dies after drowning in… 
Read more


Julie Chrisley Seen for the First Time in Public Since Prison Release

Julie Chrisley’s reentry into public life has stirred a wave of commentary, not just for her surprise release from prison, but for her dramatically different appearance that left fans doing… 
Read more

“I counted my years and found that I have less time to live from here on than I have lived up to now.
I feel like that child who won a packet of sweets: he ate the first with pleasure, but when he realized that there were few left, he began to enjoy them intensely.
I no longer have time for endless meetings where statutes, rules, procedures and internal regulations are discussed, knowing that nothing will be achieved.



I no longer have time to support the absurd people who, despite their chronological age, haven't grown up.
My time is too short: I want the essence, my soul is in a hurry.  I don't have many sweets in the package anymore.
I want to live next to human people, very human, who know how to laugh at their mistakes and who are not inflated by their triumphs and who take on their responsibilities.  Thus human dignity is defended and we move towards truth and honesty
It is the essential that makes life worth living.
I want to surround myself with people who know how to touch hearts, people who have been taught by the hard blows of life to grow with gentle touches of the soul.
Yes, I'm in a hurry, I'm in a hurry to live with the intensity that only maturity can give.
I don't intend to waste any of the leftover sweets.  I am sure they will be delicious, much more than what I have eaten so far.
My goal is to reach the end satisfied and at peace with my loved ones and my conscience.
We have two lives and the second begins when you realize you only have one. "
Mario de Andrade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Went to Dog-Sit Before Her 22nd Birthday. Minutes Later, Her Life Changed Forever

She Was Only 13 When She Vanished From Her Father’s Car — And No One Has Seen Her Since

A Four-Month-Old Baby Went to Daycare for a Nap. The CCTV Footage Revealed Something His Parents Never Expected.

She Was Only 13 When a Stranger Murdered Her Parents and Took Her Away

Seven Years After He Vanished, Joshua Maddux Was Found Inside a Chimney

The Last Picture of Kris Kremers Before She Vanished Into the Panamanian Jungle

Remembering Dandara dos Santos — A Life That Inspires Change

From 1940 to 1944, Corrie ten Boom and her family used their home in the Netherlands as a hiding place for Jews who were fleeing the Nazis.

After Mom’s Death, Son Accidentally Finds His Childhood Pic with Her and Boy Who Looks Like Him

"MY MIL WENT CRAZY AFTER I GAVE BIRTH — SHE ENDED UP STEALING MY DOG!

Popular posts from this blog

She ran him over twice, stepped out of her car, knelt beside him, kissed him — and then st*bbd him nine times

“The Forgotten Photograph: A Glimpse Into the Shadows of Nazi Cruelty”

In April 1981, the body of a young white woman was found in a ditch on Greenlee Road in Newton Township, Ohio.

This historic photo has never been edited – have a closer look and try not to gasp when you see it

An American named Steve McNeld posted a photo of himself with his grandmother in a coffin

MY 16-YEAR-OLD SON WENT TO STAY WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER FOR THE SUMMER – ONE DAY

CCTV Captures Horrifying Moment Weightlifter Tragically Dies After Freak Accident in Gym

That was the sentence a German commander gave me when I was sixteen years old.

A Jewish woman runs from men and youth with clubs during the Lviv pogroms in 1941.

At 5:40 am on January 7, 2025, Thomas “Duncan” Callens was captured on surveillance video at the Old Bull Market