Skip to main content

tan SubmersibTitan Wreckage: Photos From the Ocean Floor

TimetyTales

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She ran him over twice, stepped out of her car, knelt beside him, kissed him — and then st*bbd him nine times

“The Forgotten Photograph: A Glimpse Into the Shadows of Nazi Cruelty”

In April 1981, the body of a young white woman was found in a ditch on Greenlee Road in Newton Township, Ohio.

This historic photo has never been edited – have a closer look and try not to gasp when you see it

An American named Steve McNeld posted a photo of himself with his grandmother in a coffin

MY 16-YEAR-OLD SON WENT TO STAY WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER FOR THE SUMMER – ONE DAY

CCTV Captures Horrifying Moment Weightlifter Tragically Dies After Freak Accident in Gym

A Jewish woman runs from men and youth with clubs during the Lviv pogroms in 1941.

I LET A HOMELESS WOMAN STAY IN MY GARAGE – ONE DAY, I WALKED IN WITHOUT KNOCKING

That was the sentence a German commander gave me when I was sixteen years old.